Apple TV could be gaining in value these days. After the introduction of new services such as Apple TV+ or Apple Arcade in March, it seems that the Apple device is becoming more and more relevant. At WWDC 2019, Cupertino’s company has presented tvOS 13, a new version of the Apple TV operating system that will be officially launched in September or October. Here we tell you all the news.
In the Keynote, tvOS 13 the first operating system to be updated was dedicated to Apple TV and these are its main new features:
- Complete redesign of the home screen, the screen we see when we start our device.
- Introduction of multi-user mode so that all members of our household can access their content on Apple TV.
- Support for Xbox and PS4 controllers with Apple Arcade in mind.
- Apple Music now includes custom music suggestions for each user.
- New screensavers from under the sea. There is a partnership with BBC Natural for these underwater images in 4K quality.
We have not had any new developments that we can highlight, being Tim Cook himself the one who has presented this operating system.
What do you think of this new tvOS 13? Leave your impressions in the comment box.