Use Slim Folio Pro to write like a laptop on your 11-inch iPad Pro. Three different usage modes ensure you can always work at your best no matter where you are: at a coffee table, at a desk, or even on your lap. This lightweight keyboard sleeve protects the front and back of your device, and it also lets you charge and store the Apple Pencil (2nd generation).
- Three modes of use. Slim Folio Pro offers three unique modes to help you perform any task more efficiently: Writing mode: Simply dock your keyboard vertically and start typing. Drawing mode: Place your iPad flat screen on the table to write or draw with Apple Pencil (2nd generation).
- Pro anywhere, day or night. Do you use your iPad at night or in low light? So do we. That’s why the built-in keyboard has backlit keys. With three adjustable brightness levels, you can see what you’re doing, whether it’s in your bedroom, on a plane, or in any other dimly lit environment.
- More than 20 years of writing innovation. Logitech has applied its decades of experience to ensure that every keystroke is smooth, natural, and accurate. Enjoy hours of typing comfort, with large keys spaced far apart so your hands feel comfortable. The 1.5 mm travel of our premium mechanical keyboards, which feature a scissor mechanism, offers the perfect return of every keystroke, for fast and accurate typing.
- Convenient iOS shortcuts. You no longer have to search the screen or menus to perform simple actions: Slim Folio Pro includes a full row of hot keys.
- Protection for the back and front. Protects the back and front of the iPad from scratches, scuffs and liquid spills. Slim Folio Pro keeps your iPad Pro secure in a lightweight, corner-protecting case. The outer fabric is soft to the touch.
- Practical magnetic closure. The case has a magnetic closure to protect your iPad screen when not in use. The clasp also has a loop for attaching the Apple Pencil (2nd generation) and other digital pens.
- Designed for Apple Pencil (2nd generation). Slim Folio Pro is designed with open sides, so you can charge the Apple Pencil (2nd generation) with the case attached. When you finish drawing, slide the Apple Pencil into the magnetic closure to avoid losing it on the move.
- Start writing right away. With the built-in auto power off feature, just put your iPad in writing mode to turn on the keyboard. To disable the keys, undock iPad Pro from the dock. This conserves power and lets you type longer between charges.
Logitech Slim Folio Pro Specifications
- Ports and InterfacesConnectivity Technology: WirelessDevice Interface: Bluetooth
- Weight and dimensions
- Power ControlPower Source: Battery
- KeyboardKeyboard design: QWERTYKeyboard language: EnglishPointing device: NoKeyboard format: MiniKey spacing: 1.7 cmKey travel distance: 1.6 mm
- PerformanceCompatibility: Slim Folio Pro for 11-inch iPad Pro, 11-inch iPad Pro (Model: A1980, A1934, A1979, A2013)Product Color: GraphiteAdjustable backlight: Yes
More information on the manufacturer’s website:
Buy Logitech Slim Folio Pro Keyboard Case for Apple iPad Pro 11″