That the first impression is what counts is a maxim in social networks, so much so that we always look for different ways to present ourselves to our followers. To do this, it is common to use third-party tools or those available to the networks themselves, as is the case with Facebook, which now offers the possibility to take 360-degree photos, directly from the iOS application.
While it is true that these images are not new to the social network, previously they could only be viewed, and it is from this recent update that can be made from the iPhone or iPad and used as cover photos, publish them in albums, groups and can also tag the people who appear in each of these images.
So, if you’re in the group of users who like to share incredible photos and of their own authorship, this application could work so as not to leave any detail out of focus.
Suggested: Find out what’s new on Facebook TV for your iPhone
The newly released feature is being gradually expanded to all users, for updating. To start taking this kind of pictures you just need to get the latest version from the App Store.
Then, with your iPhone or iPad at hand, you must:
- Open Facebook on your iPhone or iPad.
- Update your status on the home screen.
- Click on the 360 degree photo sharing option.
- Once the camera is opened, press the blue button at the bottom to take the picture.
- Follow the guide that marks the application on the screen to capture everything.
- Before uploading the image you can choose to save it as a normal photo or as a 360 degree photo.
The support for 360-degree photos directly from the Facebook application in iOS, adds to the improvements that the social network has been offering little by little; and this giant always knows how to give a talking-to, polishing details of the application itself or investing in new technologies… Will you attract more followers with this update? Share in the comments