HomeLinksDownload iOS 8 Beta 2 for iPad, iPad Mini and…By Mario Romero – Jun 18, 2014ShareFacebookTwitter
Yesterday the second iOS 8 beta was released to all developers. This time the beta 2 fixes many bugs that had been discovered by users in the previous version, although there is still a lot to do. In the meantime, if you want to test it or can’t wait any longer, here are the links to download iOS 8 Beta 2 .
The first beta of iOS 8 has lasted only two weeks, the many bugs discovered and the good work of the developers and workers of Apple have released a new version that fixes many bugs in apps, keyboards, settings and even adds some new features .
However, if you had already installed the first iOS 8 beta, you probably saw the update symbol available via OTA (Over The Air) in “Settings”, however, if you prefer to do it from a computer, here are the download links for the version that corresponds to each device .
It is very important that you know that is not a finished version and that it will still have bugs, but if you still want to test it, you should make a backup of your data on the computer and then start updating . To update it you will need to download the firmware for your device and open iTunes.
Once this is done, the method of use is very simple. With iTunes open and your device connected, simply press the Alt key (on Mac) or Shift key (on Windows) at the same time as you click on the Refresh button and a new window will open for you to find the location of your downloaded file . Choose the one that corresponds to your device and click Open. In a few minutes your device will be updated to the latest version available.
iPad and iPad Mini
- iPad Air 4.1 (model A1474)
- iPad Air 4.2 (model A1475)
- iPad Air 4.3 (model A1476)
- iPad mini 4.4 (model A1489)
- iPad mini 4.5 (model A1490)
- iPad mini 4.6 (model A1491)
- iPad 3.4 (4th generation model A1458)
- iPad 3.5 (4th generation model A1459)
- iPad 3.6 (4th generation model A1460)
- iPad mini 2.5 (model A1432)
- iPad mini 2.6 (model A1454)
- iPad mini 2.7 (model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi 3.1 (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 3.3 (ATT model)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 3.2 (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi 2.4 (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi 2.1
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G 2.2 (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G 2.3 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s 6.1 (model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s 6.2 (model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c 5.3 (model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c 5.4 (model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 GSM 5.1 (model0 A1428)
- iPhone 5 GSM and CDMA 5.2 (model A1429)
- iPhone 4S
As you can see there are two things that stand out from all this, firstly that iPhone 4 will no longer be compatible with iOS 8 so, almost 4 years after its release, its firmware support will end. The second thing is that you have to look at the model of our device, to find out, turn your iPhone around and you will find it right above your IMEI . For the iPad, go to Settings – General and you’ll find it there.
Another thing to be aware of is that you cannot upgrade to iOS 8 if your iPhone, iPad or iPod is not registered with a developer account .
If you’ve already upgraded, what do you think of the new beta? Do you notice many improvements or hardly anything significant? Tell us about it .
ShareFacebookTwitterPrevious articleHow does Continuity work in iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite?next articleSamsung May Release a Galaxy Note 4 with Curved Screen and QHDM ResolutionAdvertising and PR Student, hooked on Marketing I consider myself a geek, a lover of technology and how it can help us on a daily basis. I can’t live without sports. For more news, follow me on Twitter ! We read each other !