It was recently revealed that Apple is once again the most valuable company on the planet. Everyone knows about their new iPhone and iPad, but there are many details that escape our knowledge.
In this article we will introduce you to 10 curiosities you probably didn’t know about Apple as a company. Did you know that they even sold T-shirts in 1986? Or that Steve Jobs put the first iPod in an aquarium to prove that it contained air inside?
Without further ado, we begin!
1. Apple has over 115,000 employees worldwide.
2. Apple sold an average of 340,000 iPhones a day in 2012.
3. Apple is currently the most valuable company in the world.
4. There are over 475 Apple Stores in 17 different countries.
5. All iPhone commercials show the time 09:41 a.m., the precise moment when Steve Jobs presented the first iPhone.
6. Philips and RealNetwork rejected the idea of the iPod.
7. Steve Jobs put the first iPod in an aquarium to show that there was air inside the device and it could be even smaller.
8. Statistically, you are more likely to get into Harvard than the Apple Store.
9. The battery in Apple’s Macbook is bulletproof.
10. Apple sold a clothing line in 1986.
What did you think of these curiosities about Apple as a company? Which one surprised you the most?
Share this article with your friends and family through social networks and participate in the comments section at the bottom of this publication by giving your opinion on the subject. Thank you!